Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1,2,3,4...Counting my blessings.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phil. 4:8

Thinking today about my blessings.  My trespasses have been forgiven and completely paid for by Jesus.  I know I don't deserve that,  I know my thoughts and my selfishness yet,He has done that for me. I can see His hand at work all through my life.  I married my highschool sweetheart 30+ years ago.  We are blessed with 3 Wonderful Children and 3+ Fantastic  Grandchildren.  We have a wonderful extended family.  We live in a modest home that meets our needs.  God has provided for us over and over again. 

Just recently God has given my brother his health back.  Stage 4 Cancer is not too big for God. We have been praying about another situation too.  We have a foster granddaughter who would be leaving our family for another. She has become in every way (except legal) a part of our hearts and family.  This was breaking our hearts. We were told that there was nothing we could do.....this was proceedure and a sure thing.  God is working in that too. Now our family is being considered for her permanent family. We are truly blessed.   I plan to think on these things.  God is Good! 

I am hoping that the images I create will be used to bless those who use them and receive them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment