Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Craft Happens Twinchie Swap

I recently became a member at www.crafthappens.net .  I joined a couple of swaps. 
 They have many of them to choose from.  If this sounds fun to you go over and check them out.
I am hoping to meet some new friends and share some fun crafty items and ideas.   

I joined two of the twinchie swaps. 
(Twinchies are 2"X 2" embellishments that can be added to scrapbook pages, cards etc.)
Here  are the "twinchies" I made for the steampunk theme.  

This is the back of the twinchies.  Yup,  I'm showing the back first.  (I just haven't figured out how the pictures load up.)
We were supposed to make 6 twinchies to share with others.
I had fun decorating the package with a "steampunky" belt and buckle.

I am so excited to see what beautiful creations all the other swappers came up with.  I will post what I receive from everyone else too.  

This was my first steam punk project.  I had so much fun creating some designs with my Sure Cuts a Lot program.  I have a couple of free SVG"s that I will share from this project.  If you are interested please leave a comment.  Thanx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment