Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Yay! I received my first ATC in the mail. Thank you Teresa!

Today I received an ATC from Teresa.  The theme for the ATC was the letter "C".  She made a "creepy" pumpkin card.  I love the added detail with the red glittery eyes and white teeth.  I also love the little envelope.  I am going to have to try my hand at that.  Love the inspiration.







  She also sent me a bunch of goodies.  Tags, Two little bottles.  (One I think has ashes in it. Ooooooo.... My granddaughters and I were speculating as to what it could be.  We are sure it must be fairy dust.)  (Smile), She sent some beautiful lace with my first Stick Pin.  I LOVE IT!  She sent me some pretty little flower buttons that I am excited to use.  I love flower anything. She altered a matchbox and did an amazing job. Love it!  What a cute idea.  I'm gonna borrow that one for sure.  She sent a cute little glittery pumpkin.  As you can see in my pictures there are so many amazing little treasures.  Thank you so much Teresa. You are amazing.  I love how creative you are.
  If you want to check out her blog I have a button pinned at the bottom of my blog. Hop over and see her.  Maybe join one of her swaps. Who knows maybe you and I will be partners.  This is fun.

2 comments:

  1. Sally this was such a fun swap. Thanks for the goodies & art card you sent me, it was simply gorgeous & very nicely done.
    Glad you like the things I sent!
    The little bottle contains walnut chrystal ink, pour it into 1/2 cup of water or so, and use to distress & give your tags,ribbon,lace etc a vintage look.(I meant to send you a little note explaining, with it).Again thank you for a great swap!
    Happy Creating & Swapping! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tee, It was fun to speculate what was in the bottle. ;) I look forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete